All of our women’s styles come in full sizes 5 – 11 and selected styles come in half sizes. Refer to product pages on our website or view our catalogue for size availability.
FIND YOUR PERFCT FIT
- At homyped we specialise in specific width fittings, providing our customers with styles built to suit the width of the bottom of her foot.
- Additionally, we design our shoes with features such as adjustable entries and fastenings to ensure a secure and comfortable fit over and around the foot.
- These adjustment features can enable our customers to increase or reduce the size of her shoes by a half to a whole size.
- This versatility eliminates the need for half size shoes in adjustable style types.
- We also have styles with minimal adjustability such as court shoes and slip-ons. These are always made in full and half sizes.
We always recommend visiting a nearby stockist to arrange a fitting. However, we have provided you with a fit assistance tool to help you make an informed decision.
BEFORE YOU START
Ensure your printer settings are set to scale, otherwise you will measure wrongly, by:
- When prompted to print, select Actual Size and A4 paper within the printing settings screen.
- One printed, use a ruler to measure accuracy.
- If the ruler matches the print out scale, you are good to go!
- If the ruler does not match the print out scale, you will need to reprint.
MEASURING YOUR FEET
For best results –
- Place the chart on a hard surface (avoid carpet) against a wall or skirting board.
- If you wear socks or stockings, it is recommended to measure with them on.
- Stand with your heel aligned against the back of the heel line.
FIND YOUR SIZE
The width of your foot is just as important as the length.
- For length – mark the position of your longest toe on the paper. In most cases your Right and Left foot may differ in length. You will only require the longest length.
- For width – look at where the outer edge of your foot lies in the colour sections. This is your Homyped width fitting.
Click on the link to download the Homyped Foot Sizing Chart and measure your foot.
Women’s Foot Sizing Chart
Men’s Foot Sizing ChartDownload
Our women’s styles come in:
C, C+, D and E fittings.
Our men’s styles come in:
EE and EEE fittings.
Please refer to individual style for fitting details.