Say goodbye to the pain and discomfort caused by inadequate footwear, with Homyped’s extensive range of diabetic shoes in Australia.
When it comes to footwear, there is no “one size fits all” shoe design that accommodates every type of foot. Everyone’s feet are different, and what is comfortable for someone else won’t necessarily work for you.
Diabetic shoes are specially designed to allow for ample wiggle room around the toes, and to support your feet in crucial areas to prevent other foot problems from arising. Of course, well-fitting socks without tight elastic tops or seams that rub are also essential.
Do diabetic shoes really make a difference?
- for optimal comfort and support
- Adjustable entries and fastenings to make it easy and convenient to put on and take off shoes, as well as catering for swelling of the feet and ankles
- Shock absorbing midsoles to soften the impact from ground contact
- 360-degree padding on all linings to alleviate pressure and maximise comfort
- Lining materials that are free from seams to prevent abrasions from occurring
- Heel spur relief zones and heel cup security for added support
For more information on diabetic shoes, read about Podiatrists’ Top Footwear Picks for Diabetes.
While the selection of footwear below has been purpose-designed to help people with diabetes take care of their foot health, we recommend discussing your specific requirements with your health care professional for ideal results.
Shop online with Homyped: Your leading diabetic shoes specialist in Australia.
It’s not just our carefully engineered footwear that makes us a favourite among Australians (and has done for the last 50 years). We pride ourselves on our great customer service and dedication to spreading awareness of foot health globally.
With free shipping on all online transactions over $100 and flexible payment plans like Afterpay and Zippay, it’s never been easier to look after your feet with comfortable and supportive footwear.
Log in to your Account
Create an account
Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more.