Homyped takes your privacy seriously and will use reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information.
We may collect information that you provide to us, including information:
- Directly from you
- When you place an order via the website
- When you become a member or subscriber of Homy Ped or its website
- The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information or products you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of collection of your personal information.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose (including to our successors and / or assigns) your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as (without limitation):
- Enabling the ordering, collection of payment and delivery of products
- Sending you marketing communications
- Improving and / or personalising the website
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations
You also acknowledge that your personal details limited to name, address, email address and phone number may be provided to Australia Post or another delivery service as deliverer of your ordered product.
We are committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act. For more information about the National Privacy Principles, please see: https://www.oaic.gov.au.
As you browse homyped website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with homyped website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Contact Us regarding Privacy about Breaches of Privacy
You have a right to request access to your personal information held by us under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You may do this by sending an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the issue.