Spring Summer Catalogue 2019 Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Michaelis Bayley Holdings Pty (Homyped) Ltd ABN 44 116 154 762 PO Box 218, North Melbourne, Victoria. T: (03) 9320 2800.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entry open to Australian residents only.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Homyped) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- The competition is run by Homyped to email subscribers and across the Homyped Facebook and Instagram social media accounts. Giveaway is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
- The “Win a $500 Shoe Wardrobe” competition prize is one online voucher to the value of $500 RRP. The voucher is to be used online at homyped.com.au only. Maximum value of prize is worth $500 RRP for one winner. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No cash alternative.
- For entry to be valid, entrants must answer the question, “In 250 words or less, tell us what you think of our Spring Summer 2019 catalogue.” Only one entry per person.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant.
- The $500 prize is redeemable on full priced styles from our Spring Summer 2019 collection only. Sale products are excluded.
- Styles shown online at homyped.com.au are subject to stock availability.
- Valid online at homyped.com.au only and is not redeemable in pharmacy stockists or factory outlet. No special orders will apply.
- The competition will start at 9am on Monday 8th July 2019 and ends at 5pm on Monday 31st October Winners will be announced on Friday 8th November 2019.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 8th November 2019 via email and on Homyped’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Your account must be public, and no spam, competition or fake accounts will be accepted.
- The winner will be asked to email [email protected] with confirmation of their details. Winner has until Sunday 21st November 2019 to redeem their prize.
- If the prize winner does not respond within the timeframe, it will be offered to someone else.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by laws.